SharePoint Server 2016 updates
Build Number: 16.0.4393.1000
KB 3115181 – SharePoint Server CU (global*)
KB 3115184 – SharePoint Server CU (localized/language dependent*)
After installing the CU, we still need to run the SharePoint 2016 Products Configuration Wizard.
If you want to use the command line with psconfig.exe please read first “Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE”
Not sure which Build version actually is yet running? Try this: SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module
* global means: fix will apply to all languages;
You need to install always both fixes even if no language packs are used, because the base product also comes with a language which needs the language dependent fix.
SharePoint related security fixes:
- What is the difference between a PU, a CU and a COD?
- SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module
- SharePoint Server 2016 Zero-Downtime Patching Demystified
- April 2016 CU for SharePoint Server 2016
- May 2016 CU for SharePoint 2016
Other SharePoint Builds and version tables: