Peter Laudati & Dmitry Lyalin host the edu-taining Connected Show developer podcast on cloud computing and interoperability. Check out episode #37, “Spelunking Windows Phone 7 Development”. In this episode, “guest” Dmitry Lyalin joins Peter to talk about building a real world Windows Phone 7 application.
Dmitry reveals that he is developing a Windows Phone 7 application for Leo Laporte’s This Week In Tech (TWiT) network. Dmitry walks us through the phone tool experience, how he developed the TWiT application, and the challenges he faced.
Also, Dmitry and Peter cover the latest Microsoft developer news, including ASP.NET security, Windows Phone Dev tools RTM, & the Internet Explorer 9 Beta.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
If you like what you hear, check out previous episodes of the Connected Show at www.connectedshow.com. You can subscribe on iTunes or Zune. New episodes approximately every two weeks!
About the Connected Show
The Connected Show is a podcast hosted by Dmitry Lyalin (Microsoft Consulting Services) and Peter Laudati (Developer Evangelist). This show features an ongoing discussion about the latest Microsoft developer technologies and how YOU can get connected with them. Our topics typically (but not always) focus on cloud computing and interoperability with non-Microsoft technologies. It’s a heterogeneous world out there. Microsoft has a lot of great technology solutions and we want to let folks know that anyone can take advantage of them, even if they’re not regular Microsoft technology users.
New episodes are published on a bi-weekly basis. Recently published episodes include:
· Marx On Azure – w/Steve Marx
· Apache Stonehenge M2 – w/Ben Dewey & Kent Brown
· CoApp: Do EPIC Schtuff! – w/Garrett Serack
· PHP On Windows – w/the IIS Team
· You Don’t Find Skeet, Skeet Finds You – w/Jon Skeet
· Get LIT With Silverlight & WPF 4 – w/Pete Brown
· It’s CodePlex dot COM! w/Sara Ford
· Addicted to Spring.NET w/Mark Pollack
· Agile: Putting the “Soft” in Software w/Stephen Bohlen
· PHP LINQ Fest w/Maaten Balliauw
· Dominos Pizza Runs Java on Windows Azure w/Sumit Chawla
· Who’s Exception Is It? w/Milan Negovan
· PHP & ADO.NET Data Services w/Claudio Caldato
· Please pass the duct tape w/Joe Stagner
· Windows Server 2008 R2 w/Paul Thurrott
· JNBridge: Spanning Java & .NET w/Wayne Citrin
Re-Tweet it on Twitter
RT @ConnectedShow #37 Dmitry (@LyalinDotCom) dissects his @TWiT app for Windows Phone 7. #wp7 http://bit.ly/9DJ5hn
Share via Social Media Digg It!| Kick It! | Shout It!
Get Connected With the Connected Show Online