With some delay due to problems with the download links, although my colleagues, Stefan Gossner and Joerg Sinemus have been much faster, I still want to post here now as usual and for my loyalty subscribers
Important: this is a Post-SP3 hotfix. It is highly recommended to first install Service Pack 3 of WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 before installing February 2012 CU
- Visit these links for consideration of “All about updating MOSS and Language Packs“
- Install SP3 for WSS and MOSS and install also the according Language Packs if not yet happened.
- Install the full server package for WSS http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2596987&kbln=en-us
- Install the full server package for WSS http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2596986&kbln=en-us
WSS (12.0.6668.5000): KB 2687535 WSSv3 server package
MOSS (12.0.6668.5000): KB 2687533 MOSS server package
After installing the cumulative updates, run the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard or
“psconfig –cmd upgrade –inplace b2b -wait” from an elevated command line.
This needs to be done on every server in the farm with SharePoint installed!
For all previous updates and service packs, please see the “Build Numbers and Cube Sheet MOSS/WSS”
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSSv3)
- All about updating MOSS and Language Packs
Related Update and resource Centers:
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Updates for Project Server 2010
- Updates for Enterprise Search Products
More information and Details about SP3 for WSS and MOSS:
Project Server 2007 Links:
Project Server 2007 (resource center)
Blog Post Brian Smith: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/brismith/
Project Server Experts Community: http://www.projectserverexperts.com/Pages/home.aspx