As usual, here is the information of the bi-monthly cumulative update packages:
Important: this is a Post-SP3 hotfix. It is highly recommended to first install Service Pack 3 of WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 before installing February 2012 CU
- Install SP3 for WSS and MOSS and install also the according Language Packs if not yet happened.
- Install the full server package for WSS http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2596987&kbln=en-us
- Install the full server package for WSS http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2596986&kbln=en-us
KB 2598130 WSSv3 server package (Description)
KB 2598129 MOSS server package (Description)
After installing the cumulative updates, run the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard or
“psconfig –cmd upgrade –inplace b2b -wait” from an elevated command line.
This needs to be done on every server in the farm with SharePoint installed!
For all previous updates and service packs, please see the “Build Numbers and Cube Sheet MOSS/WSS”
Individual update packages: 2007 Office system cumulative update for April 2012
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSSv3)
- All about updating MOSS and Language Packs
Related Update and resource Centers:
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Updates for Project Server 2010
- Updates for Enterprise Search Products
More information and Details about SP3 for WSS and MOSS:
Project Server 2007 (resource center)
April 2012 Hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2598131