To continue the SharePoint 2010 Resource Guide series, I’ll post her just in short to this topic.
The reason is, that I have found a very good Blog with detailed description on Install, Setup and configuring the SharePoint 2010 Beta on a Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2 environment.
Due to lack of time creating own slides and posts on this, I’ll just provide the links to Andreas’ Blog with very helpful manuals because he was much faster than me and therefore the points are going to Andreas 😉
For your comfort, I’ll list up all posts with direct links that you can straight jump-in to the according topics 😉
The following posts are just a track back to another Blog, written by Andreas Glaser
Installing SharePoint Server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2
- Part 1: Overview
- Part 2: Software Requirements (see also my posts on SharePoint 2010 – Setup requirements and Setup Notes)
- Part 3: Configuration
- Part 4: Active Directory Installation and configuration
- Part 5: Administrative service accounts
- Part 6: SQL Server 2008 R2 Requirements
- Part 7: SQL Server 2008 R2 installation and configuration
- Part 8: SharePoint Server 2010 installation
- Part 9: SharePoint Server 2010 configuration